Wednesday, July 4, 2007

More Than Meets The Eye

Apologies for the lack of posts over the last few days. Pretty much all of my waking time was spent thinking about / waiting for 8:15pm Tuesday, July 3rd. That is when I saw Michael Bay's Transformers. It is, in a word, awesome.

However, it is also missing an appearance by Hot Rod, my boyhood idol. Luckily I just ordered my DVD of Transformers: The Movie!

In camp news, we are a few days into the first two week session of the summer and besides a little vomiting in the tents and a little pants wetting during the evening activities, it's been a great start. The batteries for my camera should be arriving shortly, so prepare yourself for the forthcoming photographic onslaught.

Now all we need is a little energon and a lot of luck. Autobots, transform and roll out.

No comments: